Description Of Property
This unit is our second home and offered as a rental throughout the year while we are away. So this condo has a homey feel with family pictures on the wall and not a sterile rental unit. It has great views of the ocean. You can wake each morning to dolphins playing in the surf. We also have mementos from our travels. If you are looking for a place with personality this is the place for you. Its a high-rise condo but we like it not only because of the view, but to the left of our building are private homes only so the beach is not that crowded even in the Summer.
Every Thursday evening during the Summer is a free concert on Main Street, 7:00 -9:00 pm. Take the folding chairs and set them up early, (it is safe to leave them and return later). All ages invited and loads of fun.
My favorite happy hour is at Boardwalk Billy’s on the intercoastal waterway. Not walkable, but not far by car. 1407 13th Ave N., North Myrtle Beach, SC. This is the place to get peel and eat shrimp. The best around!
Also, Irish Pubs are in both directions from the condo, Molly Darcey’s on Ocean Blvd., and Flynn’s on Main Street. I personally like Flynn’s, because they offer live music and the food is good, as is the crowd. Molly Darcey’s has pool tables and is more family style. But remember, bars, are a dime a dozen, everywhere so you may find a new favorite.
If you google North Myrtle Beach, there are loads of activities to do there. For example, I like Alabama Theater, and House of Blues but Barefoot Landing is nice too. If you want to further explore, head to the Myrtle Beach boardwalk area. It is slightly more “famous”! Overall, Broadway at the Beach is a great place with something for every taste and any activity one could want.
We want your vacation to be remarkable, memorable, the best ever. We are here to make your memory happen!
Property Type: Condo
Area: 1,600 Square Feet
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Maximum Number Of Guests: 6
Minimum Age Of Primary Renter: 25
Pets Not Allowed
Non Smoking Only
- Covered parking, with overflow parking across the street
- Carts to assist with move I and out
- Heat / AC
- Free WiFi in condo and at the pool
- Private Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grilling / Picnic Area
- Linens and towels provided
- Washer / Dryer
- 3 Flat Screen TV’s
- Time Warner Cable Access
- Master with ocean view – King Bed
- Guest room – Queen Bed
- 2 Full bathrooms, Tub and Shower
- Larger than normal kitchen for a condo
- Kuerig Coffee Maker
- Ceramic Top Stove and Oven
- Toaster Oven
- Plenty of Counter Space
- Food Processor and Blender
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room Table
- Sliding Glass Doors For Great Ocean Views
- Entry Closet With Tons of Beach Stuff
- Chairs, Fins, Snorkel, Beach Bag, Small Cooler, Flashlight
- Field Glasses To See Dolphins and Birds Better
- No Pets Please
- No smoking
- Please do not bring buckets of sand in the house, yes it has happened!
- Please keep the refrigerator clean
- Oceanfront Pool
- Private Parking
- Hot Tub
- Walkway To The Beach
- Picnic and Grilling Area
- Close To North Myrtle Main Street
THINGS TO DO
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
- Shops and Restaurants
- Alligator Adventure
- Barefoot Landing
- Horseback Riding
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barefoot Landing
- The Most Golf Courses In Any Area Of The US
- Putt Putt Golf
- Alabama Theatre
- Duplin Winery
- Tiger’s Preservation Station
- Cherry Grove Fishing Pier
- House Of Blues
- Tangier Outlets Shopping
- North Myrtle Beach Historical Museum
- Go APE Zipline Adventures
- Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Myrtle Beach Waterpark
- Boardwalk Shopping and Restaurants
– The pool closes at 10 PM
– Please make yourself comfortable but when you leave please reset the heat to 60 or the A/C to 73.
IN THE SUMMER, THESE ARE THE RATES FOR 403 WELLINGTON
June, July, August Base Cost $2,295.00 TAXES: $161.00 Cleaning: $150.00 TOTAL: $2,606.00
Making a Reservation
It is imperative that the information we give you is YOUR full rental cost and availability is tailored to YOUR particular wishes and up to date with our present schedule of bookings.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, writing down the rental location you want to go to and the dates you would like. We will be back in touch ASAP.